Method-the study of consciousness in balance
A complete personal development method. It helps you mobilize resources that everyone has as a human being.
Sophrology is a unique blend of Eastern philosophies and practices with Western Science: therapeutic hypnosis, relaxation (muscular, mental), breathing, phenomenology (lived experience), positive thinking, yoga (muscle relaxation), mindfulness, zen (meditative practice), psychology and others.
This method allows you to :
- become aware of the body mouvements, reactions, sensations (sign of the psychological state)
- reconnect with you
- regain confidence and serenity
- mobilise your own capacities
It can be useful for:
- Personal development
- Mental preparation for sports or professional work
- Pregnancy support (before and after childbirth)
- in the prevention and management of stress. We work on the source of the problem and the effects
- burn out, depression
- Psychosomatic disease
Gradually and with daily training, the person becomes self-sufficient and is able to practice in any situation: bus, plane, train, at the office…
Method-A neurological development response
Primitive Reflexes, archaïc
Rythmic Movement Training International® work with primitive reflexes.
Primitive reflexes are automatic stereotypic movements directed from the brainstem and
require no cortical involvement (thought). They are needed for survival and development
in the womb and in the early months of life. However, as higher more sophisticated
centers of the brain begin to mature, these primitive reflexes become a nuisance and must be abated in order to enable a proper neurological organization of the brain to develop.
- Causes of retained Primitive Reflexes:
Children born via cesarean section, trauma, toxicity exposure, anesthetics, etc. are more
at risk of having retained primitive reflexes
- Insufficient tummy
time as an infant;
- Lack of, or little,
- Creeping or crawling;
- Early walkers
- Head injuries;
- Excessive falls
- Chronic ear infections…
RMTi is based on the work of Kerstin Linde, a Swedish movement training specialist, who developed movements based on her observations of how infants are meant to move.
By performing exact, rhythmic, effortless and easy movements, this programme allows the integration of reflexes and acts on the vestibular, proprioceptive and tactile senses (see my intervention with children):
- attention deficit with or without hyperactivity
- difficulties with concentration, memorization, organization, coordination
- language and motor delays
- learning problems
- anxiety, emotions, phobias
- stress, burn out
- dys disorders (dyslexia, dysphasia, dyspraxia…)
Method-To quickly release emotions
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques)/Tapping
EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or “Tapping” is a body/mind self–help method. It combines a gentle touch together with mindful and vocal attention to thoughts and feelings. EFT involves tapping with our fingertips on acupuncture points on the hands, face and body while focusing (temporarily) upon an issue we wish to resolve.
EFT allows to release and transform the way uncomfortable feelings like hurt, guilt, fear, or anger may be affecting our experience. EFT can also be used to help transform the thoughts and beliefs behind our emotional experiences. After just a few rounds of tapping, people often report feeling lighter and calmer and able to breathe more easily – almost as if they now have more space inside. They may
report that their thinking has changed, they have gained new insights or that they are feeling better, overall.
Have a look at sample of the benefits :
- Relieve stress and promote general relaxation
• Release and transform painful, uncomfortable or “negative” emotions like anxiety, sadness, anger, guilt, etc.
• Improve or even eliminate some types of physical discomfort or pain
• Heal the effects of emotional trauma whether you remember the incident or not, and whether the emotional trauma came from one event or many
• Diminish cravings for food and addictive substances
• Resolve financial blocks and help us change our financial behavior
• Resolve emotional eating and weight issues
• Improve or relieve symptoms from diagnosed medical conditions
• Relieve the symptoms of PTSD
• Foster better sleep and sleep habits
• Increase self–esteem, clear–thinking, positive feelings and a sense of greater peace
• Improve performance
• Maximize creativity, visioning, and goal setting
• Increase energy and productivity
• Empower children, parents and families
• Promote spiritual growth, self–empowerment and confidence…
Method-For your well-being and balance
Everything is made of energy, including our bodies, emotions, and thoughts.
As energy beings, our bodies are connected to the earth and the rest of the universe in unseen ways. The energy of our body connects to the energy of everything around us, and one can influence the other. Without this unseen force, we wouldn’t be alive. We need this constant flow of energy to keep our bodies, minds, and spirits alive and whole.
- a body,
- a mind/spirit
Energy healing is energy medicine or energy therapy. It’s an emerging form of complementary and alternative medicine. It’s not a modern concept or approach. The origins are found throughout the ancient world.
By balancing the 3 poles, i.e. the body, the mind and the emotions, we act on the globality of the person and in the long run, we reinstate the patient’s harmony. Energy healing:
- Is completely non-invasive
- Can be done in person or from miles away
- Is gentle and pain-free
- Can be practiced on yourself and loved ones at home
- Doesn’t cause drug interactions
- Can help you reduce anxiousness and sadness
- May help you improve relationships
- Can help identify energetic root cause of physical or emotional symptoms
- Can help you easily remove imbalances that may be holding you back physically and emotionally